more counter terror features.....
As the focus on counter terrorism has progressively centred itself in the global spotlight, the spending on counter terrorism has dramatically increased. Counter Terror Business analyses the latest European Union budget and what it means for counter terrorism spendFundingread more
The theft risk to cargo in the supply chain has never been greater and the threat of cargo crime is increasing, says Thorsten Neumann, Chairman of the Transported Asset Protection Association in the Europe, Middle East and Africa regionTransport Securityread more
- Is everyone a suspect?
- Fighting crime in the ‘fifth domain’
- A mechanism for monitoring global terror
- Collaboration key to ensuring safer cities
- Time to establish a dialogue with the public?
- East Africa: knowing the risks and opportunities
- From countering to preventing terrorism
- Perimeter Security Assurance
- Understanding those who act alone
- Tracking the rise of the Islamic state
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from portable media threats
counter terror case studies.....
Shepperton Studios, 19 August 2015 – Arithmetica, the company behind SphereVision, will showcase its 360 degree video imaging solutions at the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Offshore Europe, the leading international Exploration and Production Event.Communicationsread more
In 2007, a vehicle laden with explosives was driven at speed into the façade of the departure terminal at Glasgow Airport, with the intention to cause mass casualties; luckily the vehicle simply caught fire but this event led to airports in the UK and abroad reassessing their vehicle access procedures and implementing higher level security measures.Communicationsread more
- Frontier Pitts Ltd
- Best Practices for Integrating Mobile into the Access Control Architecture
- Anixter Partners with Multinational Tech Consultant to help secure a large city
- Radar technology meets operational needs
- Built to Order Rugged Tablets and Customised Touch Screen Devices
- Alerts through Innovation
- Developing Organisational Cyber Resilience - A Core Process for Digital Government and CNI Transformation
- 1st Oakleigh Cases
- High Tech Security from Abloy UK
- LG Motion
counter terror events.....
2-3 December 2015
Recent events making the headlines underpin just how vulnerable our transport systems are. Indeed, the head of MI5, Andrew Parker, highlighted 'transport systems' as a key target in his public speech on the 8th January 2015.
17-20 November 2015
Paris Nord Villepinte
Milipol Paris, the international event for key players in the internal State security sector, will open its doors from 17-20 November 2015 for four days of exhibitions, meetings and debates about public and industrial security